I think I am a little behind my gsoc schedule, and I should speed up things a little in the next few weeks.
So these are the things that I have to address
- Integration of svgfig with sympy live
- Fix the multiple spawning of windows in matplotlib issue.
- Fix the plot tests. As of now, the tests do nothing, as the process_series is not called if show is set to False.
- I have been toying around with ipython to get isympy notebook and qtconsole working. The problem I am facing is, there are 2 instances of qtconsole created, instead of one, when I run it. I will have to figure out the problem.
- Address the issues regarding the adaptive sampling of 2d plots.
- Clean up my branch of implicit plotting (This is almost done).
- Split the plot function into plot, plot3d, implicit_plot functions.
I don’t think I will be able to do all of these by the end of gsoc period. But my priority will be getting the implicit plotting and svgfig backend working and getting my pull requests merged.